Platelet- Rich Plasma & Fibrin Riverside
The Beauty Medics
Medical Spa & Cosmetic Specialists located in Riverside, CA
Platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) is a unique and powerful substance that can restore the youthful beauty and glow of your skin. The key to the amazing skin-rejuvenating abilities that PRF possesses lies in the number of essential nutrients, growth factors, stem cells, and white blood cells packed inside of it.
These substances help to regenerate and strengthen the skin to give it a healthier and younger-looking complexion. At The Beauty Medics, we offer amazing skin treatments using PRF that can help you maintain the youthful beauty of your skin for as long as possible.
WHAT IS PRF?
PRF improves upon what was made possible using PRP (platelet-rich plasma). Both substances are made from the patient’s own blood, making it an excellent choice for those interested in a more natural form of rejuvenation.
The blood is made from several components, including red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, and plasma. These components can be separated to create a concentrated substance packed with stem cells, essential nutrients, and growth factors.
The first step is harvesting the blood from the patient. Next, the blood is placed in a centrifuge. As the centrifuge rapidly spins, it separates the different components of the blood. What is left is all the desired components suspended in plasma. This plasma is then ready to be utilized for the PRF treatment.
PRP VS. PRF
While PRP and PRF have various similarities in the way they are made and the benefits they provide, there are also many differences. Firstly, less blood is required when making PRF over PRP.
During the centrifuge process, PRF is spun at a slower speed, making it less traumatic to the cells and causing less separation. This allows more white blood cells and stem cells to remain inside PRF, as well as additional platelets. PRF is also a gel, which means it can be used to add volume to areas like the cheeks. All of these factors make PRF a more powerful and effective option when compared to PRP.
USES OF PRF
PRF can be used in a variety of ways. The growth factors, stem cells, white blood cells, and other components that PRF contains provide a number of benefits.
- PRF injections can stimulate the production of collagen in the skin, which will tighten and strengthen the skin and give it a smoother appearance.
- It can be used to restore lost facial volume. When injected, it can fill in folds and enhance facial contours.
- PRF helps to enhance the wound-healing process and aid in the production of new healthy cells. This allows it to be used to repair and renew the skin.
- It can be used to enhance micro-needling treatments, since the micro channels created in the skin allow the PRF to easily penetrate it.
- PRF is used to help prevent hair loss and stimulate the production of new hairs.
- I recommend this place! They are extremely professional and there is no pressure at all! The nurses are so good at what they do and super friendly!
Cost of PRF
The cost of PRF procedure will depend on several factors. The number of sessions will influence the final price, as will the severity of the cosmetic issues being addressed. You may contact us to learn more.